- 9am-11am : 3rd-4th-5th Grades
- 12pm-2pm : K-1st-2nd Grades
Please help your child be prepared to have the best time by following these tips!
- Apply sunscreen BEFORE coming to school. Your child’s teacher cannot do this for your child.
- Wear play clothes and play shoes.
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
- Feel free to wear a hat.
- Bring a towel and dry clothes to change into after the activities are over. There are many water focused stations and your child will get wet!
- Put all belongings in a bag.
- Put your child’s name on EVERYTHING! We always have a large leftover pile in the gym at the end of the day.
- Thank you thank you thank you!!!
- You will be receiving an email with instructions at the beginning of the week.
If you are just visiting and watching on Field Day:
- You must still sign in at the front office.
- You are free to take pictures, but only of your child please.
If you have any questions about Field Day, please email Coach Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org