- Reduce membership cost and introduce tiered membership rates for different membership types.
- Add Faculty Representative (Teacher Liaison) and Legislative Chair as additional board members in addition to officers, principal, and standing committee chairs.
- Change minimum balance requirement to $5000.
- Add rule to not allow use of debit card, credit card, or ATM card.
- Add e-directory for acceptable directory type for 2nd VP of Membership.
- Remove volunteer hour tracking requirement for 3rd VP of Volunteers.
- Allow standing committee chairs to use online documents for chair procedure books to pass onto successors.
- Add standing committee chairs and responsibilities for: Council Delegate, Environmental Chair, Hospitality Chair, Inventory Coordinator Chair, Legislative Chair, Overall Grade Level Coordinator Chair, Painless Fundraiser Chair, Principal or Principal’s Delegate, and Teacher Liaison.
- Remove Newsletter Chair since responsibilities lie under 5th VP of Communications.
- Define Membership Types and clarify qualification requirements: Regular, Faculty, Student, Grandparent, and Community.
- Add rule to clarify when new membership rates are effective.
- Grammar, wording choice, and formatting changes.