The start of a new year brings new volunteer opportunities for McCall PTA. Below are several areas where volunteers are needed. We have several board positions and coordinator positions open, as well as upcoming volunteer opportunities for specific events.
- 1st VP of Programs - Coordinate school-wide, educational programs to be held during school hours.
- 2nd VP of Membership - Collects and assembles the database of current members. Responsible for leading two membership campaigns per year (fall & spring).
- 4th VP of Ways and Means - Coordinates the major fund raising events.
- Traditional Fundraiser Coordinator – Identify, create and promote several fundraising campaigns throughout the school year.
- Spirit Night Coordinator – Coordinator spirit nights with local businesses, and distribute flyers and/or stickers to help promote.
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Silent Auction Fundraiser Chairperson - Identify and collect donations for Silent Auction. Prepare materials and communications needed for Silent Auction event.
- Spring Dance Chairperson (Western Dance) - Plan and execute the event with the support of a dance committee. Note, as we draw closer to this event, if a chair is not identified within the next month, the event might have to be cancelled.
- Spring Book Fair – Volunteers are needed during set up, preview days, book fair week and tear down. Book fair is scheduled the week of March 2nd - 6th, 2015. Jana Glod is the chairperson, so look for flyers coming soon!