2016-2017 Earnings Summary
- June 2016 : $133.05 (887 lbs)
- July 2016 : $41.40 (276 lbs)
- August 2016 : $49.05 (327 lbs)
- September 2016 : $99.90 (666 lbs)
- October 2016: $62.55 (417 lbs)
- November 2016: $80.85 (539 lbs)
- December 2016: $84.30 (562 lbs)
- January 2017: $51.15 (341 lbs)
- February 2017 : $28.95 (193 lbs)
- May 2017 : $51.60 ( 344 lbs)
World Wear Project is a professional clothing collection company based in Dallas, Texas. Their efforts to keep millions of pounds of textiles from our landfills every year help our cities and counties by lowering their landfill space needs. Best of all, McCall PTA receives 15 cents for every pound of donated items!
How to Participate:
- Simply bring in any of the acceptable items listed below and deposit in the collection box located in the rear parking lot of the school. Special Note: Please do not leave items on the ground outside the bins to maintain the integrity of our school property.
- Items Accepted: Clothing, Shoes, Belts, Purses, Wallets, Hats, Caps, Backpacks, Hard Toys, Stuffed Animals, Pots and Pans
- Items Not Accepted : Furniture of any kind, Knives, Kitchen appliances, Appliances with cords, Items made of glass