When: Friday, 10/24/2014 from 6:30 - 9:00 pm
Where: McCall Gym & Cafeteria
The purpose of Multicultural Night is to embrace and celebrate our community's diversity through song, food, and fellowship with each other.
Schedule of Events:
One aspect of the night is sharing various foods from around the world prepared by own families. We welcome families to bring a traditional place to share that represents your native country.
- Please complete the form sent home and return to your child's teacher by Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014.
- Please bring food to the cafeteria before 6:00 pm on Friday, October 24th, 2014.
- Cut portions so that they can be easily shared.
- Bring your own serving spoons, spatulas, or forks.
- McCall will supply plates, napkins and other utensils.