When: Tuesday, 04/11/2017 @ 6:50-8 pm
Where: McCall Library
- Child care will be provided.
- Refreshments will be served.
Come explore ways to encourage your child’s growth in social skills. You will learn:
- What parents can expect developmentally
- How to help children develop appropriate skills to resolve conflicts
- Strategies that will assist your child with problem areas
- Ways to support healthy friendships
- Questions? Contact Pamela Whitwell at (469) 752-4515 or Pamela.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit Family Education and Guidance Services for a complete list of parent education classes.