- Neon Monday – “Let Your True Colors Shine”. Wear your brightest neon colors.
- Jersey Tuesday – “Team Up Against Drugs”. Wear your favorite jersey or team shirt.
- Hero Wednesday – “Be a Hero – Don’t Do Drugs!”. Dress like a super hero or someone you admire.
- Throwback Thursday – “Drugs are a Thing of the Past!”. Wear clothing from our favorite decade.
- Red Out Friday – “McCall says no to Drugs!” Wear all red McCall Clothing.
Red Ribbon Week is the nation’s oldest and largest drug prevention awareness program. Each day during Red Ribbon Week, we encourage the students to participate in the following activities.