- 3rd VP of Volunteers: Assemble database of current volunteers, recruitment, assist committee chairs with volunteers for events .
- 5th VP of Communications: Send weekly e-news (electronic) letter to the PTA membership. One time per semester (fall/Spring) create a print newsletter to send out to students, parents and staff. Support the webmaster in maintaining the McCall PTA website with up to date calendar of events and news. Actively use social media to promote, communicate, and inform McCall community of what is happening in the PTA (and the school)
- Treasurer: Authorized custodian of the funds of the association. Write checks, review contracts, balance bank statements, draft and manage budgets, maintain accurate financial records, present financial reports at board meetings and general meetings.
- Council Delegate: Attend monthly PISD Council of PTAs meetings held 10am - noon at Plano ISD Administration Building, 2700 W 15th Street, Board Room. Report back to Board.
- Historian/PR: Compile and keep a record of the activities and achievements of the association and to make historical facts available on request.
Note: these officer positions require that you be a good standing member of the PTA and attend monthly board meeting.