We Need Your Support!
- The McCall PTA is kicking off our largest fundraiser of the year and We Need You! As many of you know, the McCall PTA hosts programs throughout the year that benefit your children. We provide the funding for field trips, after school programs, school assemblies, classroom projects, classroom technology, and community building events as well as several other PTA programs throughout the year. The Fall Color Run is the primary source of funds for these items and today the students had an assembly that kicked off our Feelin’ Groovy Color Run!
- We encourage you to visit 2018 Color Run & Fall Festival and be sure to register your student. Registration is free, super easy and only takes a few minutes. It will also help their grade win the Grade Participation Prize! Once you have set up their fundraising page, please take a few minutes to share their web page with friends or family and invite them to make a donation for your student!
- During the next two weeks there are several opportunities for students to win prizes and recognition and we want EVERY student to be a Winner!
- The Feelin’ Groovy Color Run and Fall Festival scheduled for Saturday, November 3rd. Last year we were able to raise over $15,000 and have a goal for this year to raise $18,000. As mentioned above, the funds raised during this event help us support the student’s field trips, after school programs, assemblies and more. The final day to turn in donations towards prizes is Tuesday, November 6th. However, your McCall PTA accepts donations throughout the year to help with programs.
- If you have additional questions about the Feelin’ Groovy Color Run, Fall Festival or McCall PTA, please visit 2018 Color Run & Fall Festival or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Thank you in advance for your continued support and we know your students will enjoy the rewards and incentives and the Color Run! We look forward to seeing you, your families and your students on Saturday, November 3rd!