Location: McCall Gymnasium
Who: 5th Grade students and parents/*family members
- Students : Please dress your very best for this event. We ask that you do NOT wear shorts. We do ask that a change of clothes be brought along as most of our festivities will transition to the park.
- All visitors MUST check in at the front desk to obtain a badge. If you are planning to attend, please complete and return this form by Friday, May 17th to expedite the check in process.
- Note : While family members are invited, siblings enrolled at McCall will NOT attend graduation as they will be busy with their respective grade level activities.
Graduation Party - Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 @ 11:30 am-2:30 pm
Where: Timber Brook Park (Yellow Park behind the school).
Who: 5th Grade students and parents
- The McCall PTA will be providing the food, snacks and drinks for the 5th Grade End of the Year party.
- Students: Don’t forget to bring your yearbook for your friends and teachers to sign as you embark on a new journey!
- Volunteers: We need parents to help with setup, games, serve, and clean up. Please check in at the front office for a badge before heading to the park to join us.
- All visitors MUST check in at the front desk to obtain a badge. If you are planning to attend and/or volunteer for the party, please email Karen.Miller@pisd.edu with your name and your child's name to RSVP by Friday, May 17th to expedite the check in process.
5th Grade Clap Out - Friday, May 24th, 2019 @ 11:45 am
Where: McCall Main Hall
We will honor our departing Fifth Grade class with a special "clap out" down the main hall of McCall one last time. It's an emotional tradition, come join us to say goodbye to these great students! Thank you for sharing your children with us this year. Your consistent support is appreciated!