Dear 5th grade parents,
Please note the special events planned and we hope that you will join us in celebrating your child’s accomplishments at McCall.
Note : You must check in at the front desk for all events.
Graduation Ceremony - Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 9:00-10:00 am
- Photo opportunities after the ceremony in the gym with your child’s teachers and families.
- Dress code: “Sunday best” attire. Bring a change of clothes if they would like to change for the party.
- Location: gym
Class Party - Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 12:30-2:30 pm
- Join your child for fun and games at the end of year class party. Graduation cake and snacks with refreshments will be served.
- Have your student bring their camp T-shirt for signing with their classmates.
- We also need parent volunteers to help at the party. Please go to sign up at SignUpGenius to volunteer.
- Location: Yellow Park (Timber Brook Park) behind the school. In the event of inclement weather, party will be held in the gym.
5th Grade “Clap-Out” - Friday, June 2nd, 2017 @ 11:30 am
- Keeping with McCall tradition, each year teachers, students and staff line the McCall hallway as 5th graders take their last walk as McCall Elementary school students with a resounding round of applause.