MIT Scratch is a GUI based programming environment. While it has a friendly interface that appeals to young children, it has tons of functionality! You can do 2D animations of objects, create cool drawings, make a character sing a tune, develop an interactive game (control it with various inputs including voice!) and even narrate a story with images! This camp is for beginners – no prior experience is required.
- Thursdays @ 3:00 pm - 4:15 pm
- 10/03/2019 ~ 11/21/2019
- $50 per student.
- Limited to 22 students only.
- Computers will be provided by McCall during class for student to use.
- Classes are taught by UTD Computer Science students.
- Register and pay online on Online Toolkit : 2019 Fall Coding Club Registration
- Questions ? Contact : email@example.com