- 08/07/2018 Tuesday 5:30-6:30 PM : Kindergarten Night (Parents only)
- 08/10/2018 Friday 7:30-9:00 AM : Meet The Teacher (All Grades)
- 08/13/2018 Monday 7:40-8:15 AM : Tears and Cheers Breakfast
- 08/21/2018 Tuesday Back to School Night for Grades 1-5 (Parents only)
- 5:30-6:15 PM Session 1
- 6:30-7:15 PM Session 2
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Time: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Who: Kindergarten parents
- Kindergarten parents are invited to come hear an overview of their child's kindergarten year. Information about the curriculum, schedule and expectations will be shared.
- This is an event designed for parents only and childcare will not be available. Kindergarten children will come and meet their teachers on Friday, August 10, 2018 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM at our campus wide Meet the Teacher morning.
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Who: All students and parents
- Come meet your child's teacher for this school year. Please bring your school supplies with you. Ordered school supply kits will be in your child's classroom.
Date: Monday, August 13, 2018
Time: 7:40 AM - 8:15 AM
- After you walk your child to class, join us in the library for coffee and pastries! Tears and Cheers breakfast is a great way to meet other parents at McCall and meet some of our PTA members.
Some of us are cheering, "I'm glad summer's through!"
Whatever mood your're feeling, stop by and stay a while.
We'll be here to greet you with a coffee and a smile!
When: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Session 1 : 5:30-6:15 PM
Session 2 : 6:30-7:15 PM
Who: 1st - 5th Grade parents
- This event is designed for parents only and childcare will not be available.
- Please make plans to attend this important evening!
- Parents in grades 1-5 are invited to attend our Back to School Night to learn more about the expectations, curriculum, and highlights of the upcoming school year. The night will be divided into sessions so that parents who have more than one grade to attend can split their attendance. Both sessions will contain the same information. Session 1 is from 5:30-6:15 PM. Session 2 will be from 6:30-7:15 PM.