- Student PTA Meeting: Tuesday, 12/1/2020 @ 3:30 - 4:30 pm
- On Tuesday, 12/1/2020 @ 3:30 - 4:30 pm, please join the Student PTA as we continue learning what it means to be a good leader! A good leader takes responsibility for positively impacting the world around them. Therefore our next Student PTA topic is Social Responsibility!
- RSVP for this meeting is required. Once your RSVP has been received, your child will be added to the Student PTA Google Classroom if they are not already included. The meeting link will be posted in the Google Classroom at the time of the meeting.
- Deck the Halls Event: December 2nd - 11th, 2020
- From Wednesday December 2nd through Friday December 11th, our Student PTA is hosting a Social Responsibility event for the entire school to participate in! We are planning to “Deck the Halls” of a local nursing & rehab Center with bright pictures and encouraging notes to bring joy to the facility’s residents!
- We are asking that ALL students to create a drawing or simple note for these residents (signing it with only the student’s first name and age), drop it off in our collection basket. We will gather all pictures/letters and deliver them to the nursing & rehab center!
- While this event is open to all McCall students, we do still encourage all students to join the Student PTA via the Online Toolkit.
- Even after this official event ends, we encourage you to consider continuing to send letters/drawings to this community. You can mail them to the address below or contact a different facility that you would like to support!
- Carrollton Health & Rehab Center, Attn: Kathryn Watson, 1618 Kirby Road, Carrollton, TX 75006
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org