Where: Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve
TAS (Texas Astronomy Society) will be having a Star Party at Oak Point Park and Nature Preserve this Saturday. This is a great opportunity for our kids to see more equipments. This is a public event hosted by TAS. Everyone is welcome!!!
- Enter park from Los Rios Boulevard and park close to rest room facilities.
- We will meet up close to the rest room building.
- Sign in then go star watching.
- The telescopes will be on the walking path around the lake.
- It will be dark down by the lake.