When: Thursday @ 2:45 pm - 3:45 pm
Class Dates: 1/31/2019 - 3/7/2019
Fee: $84 (6 sessions)
Register by one of the following methods:
- Online: http://www.bricksbotsbeakers.com/index.php/texas
- Call/Email Radhika Tatineni : 214-326-8225 or firstname.lastname@example.org
B3 (Bricks Bots & Beakers) LEGO Engineering
This hands on STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) Lego class is designed to introduce younger students to basic science and engineering concepts.
- Grades K&1 - Students will build with Duplo LEGOs fun and simple models like a Playdough press, rolling vehicles, cranes, tow truck, windmill, and many more. By playing with and manipulating the models, they experience pulleys, levers, gears, and wheels and axles, while exploring energy, & balance.
- Grades 2&3 (FULL) - Students will build with LEGOs fun and simple models that are crazy action contraptions and simple machines. By playing with and manipulating the models, they experience pulleys, levers, gears, and wheels and axles, while exploring energy, buoyancy, & balance.
- Grades 4&5 - Students will build awesome working models to investigate the principles of simple machines, mechanisms, and structures; experiment with balanced and unbalanced forces and friction; measure distance, time, speed, and weight; and much more.