- 8/16/2016 Tuesday 5:30-6:30 PM : Kindergarten Night (Parents only)
- 8/19/2016 Friday 7:30-9:00 AM : Meet The Teacher (All Grades)
- 8/22/2016 Monday 7:40-8:15 AM : Tears and Cheers Breakfast
- 8/25/2016 Thursday Back to School Night for Grades 1-5 (Parents only)
- 5:30-6:15 PM Session 1
- 6:30-7:15 PM Session 2
See event details below!!!
Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2016
Time: 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Who: Kindergarten parents
- Kindergarten parents are invited to come hear an overview of their child's kindergarten year. Information about the curriculum, schedule and expectations will be shared.
- This is an event designed for parents only.
- Kindergarten children will come and meet their teachers on August 22, 2016 from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM at our campus wide Meet the Teacher morning.
Date: Friday, August 19, 2016
Time: 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
Who: All students and parents
Come meet your child's teacher for this school year. Please bring your school supplies with you. Ordered school supply kits will be in your child's classroom.
Date: Monday, August 22, 2016
Time: 7:40 AM - 8:15 AM
Who : Kindergarten parents and parents that want to cry or celebrate
After you say goodbye to your child, come cry or celebrate the first day of school with pastries and coffee. Tears and Cheers breakfast is a great way to meet other parents at McCall and meet some of our PTA members.
Kinder Parents : It is an emotional first day of school. McCall PTA would like to invite you to coffee, pastries, and conversations!
When: Thursday, August 25, 2016
Session 1 : 5:30-6:15 PM
Session 2 : 6:30-7:15 PM
Who: 1st - 5th Grade parents
Parents in grades 1-5 are invited to attend our Back to School Night to learn more about the expectations, curriculum, and highlights of the upcoming school year. The night will be divided into sessions so that parents who have more than one grade to attend can split their attendance. Both sessions will contain the same information. Session 1 is from 5:30-6:15 PM. Session 2 will be from 6:30-7:15 PM.
This event is designed for parents only and childcare will not be available.
Please make plans to attend this important evening!