What: Holiday Pajama Party
When: Thursday, 12/19/2019 @ 1:30 pm-2:30 pm (Setup @ 1:00 pm | Cleanup @ 2:30 pm)
Where: McCall Classrooms
- Volunteer: We need parents to help with setup, crafts, serve, and clean up.
- Food*/Drinks/Paperware: Items may be dropped off in the front office the day before or the day of the party by 10 am.
- Please visit the links below to sign up for food, drinks, and to volunteer for the class party!
- Food/Drinks/Volunteer Sign Up Links : Kinder | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade
- See below for more information on food allergies and sensitivities.
- Note : To be a volunteer parent, you must have current volunteer application on file with PISD for the current school year
- If you are planning to attend and/or volunteer for the party, please RSVP by December 17th to the school so they can have your badge ready upon arrival.
There are a few students who have severe food allergies, such as to peanuts (and other nut products), eggs, and milk among other things. We are distributing this information to help you understand the situation and to help foster a safe, worry free semester for these students and his/her parents. If you bring any items into the classroom with any of these ingredients, please be sure that the products have a label on them. This will allow our students with any allergy sensitivity issues to make good choices on party day. The students’ allergies can be life threatening and the student may carry an EPI-Pen at all times.
- We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our students.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nurse Mendoza (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Kimbriel (email@example.com) .