- Volunteer: We need parents to help with setup, crafts, serve, and clean up.
- Note : To be a volunteer parent, you must have current volunteer application on file with PISD for school year 2018-2019.
- Food*/Drinks/Paperware: Items may be dropped off in the front office the day before or the day of the party by 10 am. See below for more information on food allergies and sensitivities.
- Please visit the links below to sign up for food, drinks, and to volunteer for the winter party!
- Food/Drinks/Volunteer Sign Up Links : Kinder | 1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th
There are a few students who have severe food allergies, such as to peanuts (and other nut products), eggs, and milk among other things. We are distributing this information to help you understand the situation and to help foster a safe, worry free semester for these students and his/her parents. If you bring any items into the classroom with any of these ingredients, please be sure that the products have a label on them. This will allow our students with any allergy sensitivity issues to make good choices on party day. The students’ allergies can be life threatening and the student may carry an EPI-Pen at all times. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in helping us maintain a safe and healthy environment for all of our students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Nurse Mendoza (email@example.com) or Ms. Kimbriel (stacy.kimbriel@ pisd.edu.)