- The protocol for PASAR is that the students attending PASAR after school clubs must be present at 2:45 pm when my staff is sent to pick them up from their individual halls and checked in for attendance.
- The person in charge of the club is responsible for checking the student out of PASAR and back in again. This must happen In order for that child to attend the after school club and then be released back into PASAR’s care afterwards.
- If we do not have students present at 2:45 pm and instead already attending the club, I will assume they are not attending PASAR that day and they will be marked as absent. These student’s will then be left in the hands of the person in charge of the club.
- It is very important for me to know the whereabouts of the PASAR children seeing as it will be my responsibility for their safety.
- There is also a new carbon copy form that needs to be filled out and signed by each individual students guardian. This form gives permission to PASAR to release their child into to club and have them checked back in afterwards. This form must be kept on file for the student to be released into each individual club they will be attending.
PASAR Site Manager