- Each nine-weeks, students’ names will be announced at the assembly that have completed 10, 20, 30 hours, and so on.
- Each 10-hour group will get their picture taken by Mrs. Kapocsi so she can put them on the IStation bulletin board in the hallway every nine-week grading period.
- Students will receive new and improved Istation magnets for each increment of 10 hours that they complete.
- When students complete 20 hours, 40, hours, 60 hours, and so on, their names will be entered for prizes from the Istation store. One of the prizes is a bluetooth speaker.
- Mrs. Kapocsi will disperse magnets, brag tags, and necklaces to the students.
- In addition to completing increments of 20 hours, they will be given an “official” Istation brag tag to wear on their chain necklaces so they can proudly show everyone at school and in the community that they’ve been working hard to become better readers.
- Each nine-week period, the teacher with the most Istation classroom hours will win either a “Leave at 3:00 Pass” or a “Free Blue Jeans Pass.” In addition to this, the teacher who wins will proudly display their Istation poster so everyone knows his/her class had the most hours in the whole school.
- Teacher and student winners will have their picture posted in the PTA newsletter and Facebook.
Istation updates from McCall staff :