Date: Tuesday, February 14th, 2018
Setup @ 1 pm | Party @ 1:30 pm | Clean Up @ 2:30 pm
We are very excited to celebrate Valentine's Day with our Colts. We have games and crafts planned but we need your help with yummy snacks for the kids. We are also giving back to our community during the Valentine's Day Season by donating needed items the Plano Animal Shelter. If you are planning to attend and/or volunteer for the party, please email Ashley.Nelson@pisd.edu with your name and your child's name to RSVP by February 13th to expedite the check in process.
- Volunteers: We need parents to help with setup, crafts, serve, and clean up. All volunteers are required a completed PISD Volunteer Application prior to the event.
- Food*/Drinks/Plastic Ware: Please send these items to school on Wednesday, 2/14/2018 by 8 am. Please avoid nut products. Food items must be store bought. See the information on allergy sensitivities below.
- Service Project : We are collecting the following items for Plano Animal Shelter until Friday, 02/16/2018.
- Kinder - 2nd : Animal Needs - Canned & dry food for dogs and cats, treats, large washable toys, dog/cat beds, flea treatments, shirt boxes, bandanas for dogs, Tidy Cats non-clumping litter, cat nip spray, & litter pans.
- 3rd - 5th Grades - Everyday Needs - Paper towels, bleach, laundry Detergent, bed sheets, pillow cases, towels, & glass cleaner