Where: McCall Library
- How much do you know about: ✦Cyber Bullying ✦Texting ✦Electronic Addiction
- Is the Cyber World filling most of your child’s free time?
- Is your child permanently attached to their electronic devices for Instagram, Snap Chat, musical.ly or internet gaming?
- Do you have trouble making yourself heard above the sounds of all of the electronics in your home?
- How do Parents keep up with the ever changing Cyber World?
Come join us with other parents to discuss ways to achieve a balance between screen time and family connection time. Let’s learn how to limit the media habit.
Questions? For more information contact: Rebecca Colquitt at 469.752.4515 or Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit www.pisd.edu/parentworkshops for a complete list of parent education classes.