- Students can bring recycled shoe boxes from home along with any unused markers by 9/27/2019.
- McCall Student PTA members will work on creating colorful collection boxes during Student PTA meeting.
- McCall Student PTA will help set up a collection station in the school for collecting used markers.
- Used Markers Collection period: September 1st ~ November 15th, 2019 (depending on how many pounds we collect)
- We are looking to collect between 8-10 pounds of markers before we can ship.
- For all those donating used markers please include markers only, no other plastics.
- You can send used markers with your child to bring to school.
- Additional info about our new recycle program and our student PTA below.
- Reach out to Marsi Stover at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Don’t throw away used markers! McCall PTA is happy to share that our McCall Colts are participating in the Crayola ColorCycle program!