Red Ribbon Week is the nation’s oldest and largest drug prevention awareness program. Each day during Red Ribbon Week, we encourage the students to participate in the following activities:
- Neon Monday – “Let Your True Colors Shine”. Wear your brightest neon colors.
- Jersey Tuesday – “Team Up Against Drugs”. Wear your favorite jersey or team shirt.
- Hero Wednesday – “Be a Hero – Don’t Do Drugs!”. Dress like a super hero or someone you admire.
- Throwback Thursday – “Drugs are a Thing of the Past!”. Wear clothing from our favorite decade.
- Red Out Friday – “McCall says no to Drugs!” Wear all red McCall Clothing.