- Field Trips for all grades
- Class Parties (Winter, Valentines Day, End of Year)
- Programs (Multicultural Night, Mavs Mascots during Red Ribbon Week, Bring the Zoo to you! and more!
- Teacher Appreciation events
- Fall and Spring Book Fairs
- Social Dances and Spirit Night events
- After school programs
- Field Day obstacle course
- School Agendas for 2nd-5th grade
- Funds for Teacher to purchase class materials…and much more!
- President: The Presiding officer of the PTA. Preside over board meetings and general meetings. The President must have a general knowledge of all committees on the PTA, approval all contracts, and expenditures.
- 1st VP of Programs: Coordinate school-wide, educational programs to be held during school hours (currently vacant).
- 2nd VP of Membership: Collect and assemble database of current members. Submit to State & National PTA by designated due dates (currently vacant).
- 3rd VP of Volunteers: Assemble database of current volunteers, recruitment, assist committee chairs with volunteers for events .
- 4th VP of Ways and Means: Coordinate major fund-raising activities of PTA. May be called upon to temporarily assume the role of the President.
- 5th VP of Communications: Send weekly e-news (electronic) letter to the PTA membership. One time per semester (fall/Spring) create a print newsletter to send out to students, parents and staff. Support the webmaster in maintaining the McCall PTA website with up to date calendar of events and news. Actively use social media to promote, communicate, and inform McCall community of what is happening in the PTA (and the school)
- Treasurer: Authorized custodian of the funds of the association. Write checks, review contracts, balance bank statements, draft and manage budgets, maintain accurate financial records, present financial reports at board meetings and general meetings.
- Secretary: Responsible for keeping accurate records of the proceedings of the association. Records all business transacted at each meeting (minutes), presents those minutes at the monthly and general meetings.
- Council Delegate: Attend monthly PISD Council of PTAs meetings held 10am - noon at Plano ISD Administration Building, 2700 W 15th Street, Board Room. Report back to Board.
Note: these officer positions require that you be a good standing member of the PTA and attend monthly board meeting.
Clubs and Events
Grade Level Coordinators